Returns & Exchanges
Pippa Small offers free return shipment for any returning pieces within 14 days of receipt.
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card and will include shipping costs (where applicable) for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations only. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately, we are unable to influence this.
Cancelling your order
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receipt.
In order to do so:
1. You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract. Either email email@example.com or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Pippa Small Designs Ltd, 201 Westbourne Grove, London W11 2SB.
2. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at Pippa Small Designs Ltd, 201 Westbourne Grove, London W11 2SB, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
3. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
4. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
5. We will refund the full value of your order within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost. 4. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a refund and purchase the new piece separately. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of receiving your order, (including your order number in the subject of your email.) Please note that items that have been specifically manufactured to order on behalf of a client cannot be exchanged or returned. Due to hygiene reasons, earrings can only be exchanged or returned if unworn.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your PIPPASMALL.COM account (you will need to register your details online). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties. To arrange a return, please email email@example.com Please note corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within 14 working days of initial receipt.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Pippa Small Designs Ltd and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Items should be returned new, unused, and in the original packaging. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Where provided, any packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and tags should be included with your return. Please note that items that have been specifically manufactured to order on behalf of a client cannot be exchanged or returned. Due to hygiene reasons, earrings can only be exchanged or returned if unworn.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced. For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on PIPPASMALL.COM. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately. Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
Our address for all returns is Pippa Small Designs Ltd, 201 Westbourne Grove, London W11 2SB and we request that you contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as we will NOT be liable for loss or damage to until we receive the goods. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.